CGI Permission

Hi all,
       I am new to linux.I had my perl scripts running in NT based Sambar
Server, but when I am trying to use them in Apache,and am trying to access
them throgh Netscape, it is giving the message that YOU DON'T HAVE
PERMISSION IN THIS SERVER TO DO THIS.Please help me in the above.Please
mention the required changes to be made in the configuration files,if
any.If required I will mail my configuration files.
Thanks in advance.
regards,
suman