Re: More problems with the mailing list

Sudhakar Chandrasekharan <thaths@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
>I do not use these free email services very much.
and
>From my experience, hotmail and yahoo bounce more messages than vsnl. =

Since Sudhakar does not use free email services much, I believe his exper=
ience
should be very very limited. So, I request to ignore his.

I and many of my friends are regular Hotmail users for the past nearly 3
years, (If you are wondering why this comes from usa.net, it is because I=
 use
hotmail for all personal needs and other accounts for subscribing to mail=
ing
lists) and ALL of us are very happy with hotmail. Of course, they do have=

demerits, but in OUR opinion, they are the best. Many of us do have accou=
nts
in many other web based email systems and none of them could take us away=
 from
hotmail, till now.

Anyway, when Sudhakar says hotmail bounces more messages than vsnl, I bel=
ieve
he means the bouncing messages on the mailing list because of users excee=
ding
their limit. If so, it is the problem with the users and NOT hotmail.

take care
Muthu

If you want to receive jokes (English, Hindi, Tamil, etc) thrice a week,
contact me.

Get free e-mail and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com/?N=3D=
1