Supported Modems !!!!!

Hello Linuxers!!!

I want to buy modem for my RH 6.0 box. Can anyone tell me which are the
modems supported or pointers to where I can get this info ?

Thanx in Advance.
Sunix.
- --
"it is not the style of clothes one wears, neither the kind of
automobile one drives, nor the amount of money one has in the
bank, that counts. These mean nothing. It is simply service that
measures success."
                  Dr. George Washington Carver.