Re: LILO config

At 07:00 AM 6/9/99 +0530, you wrote:
>Greetings to all of you,
>
>I wanted to have DOS as default in LILO boot and Linux as the other. I
tried editing the lilo.conf file and ended up with two replies

>Syntax error and Partition table not found- My system has 2 HDD with linux
filessytem in hdb1. my 1st HDD has hda1,hda2,hda5.

I don't know the meaning of the error messages, but what I did was put a
line saying 'default=dos' without the quotes after the 'prompt' line and my
machine always boots into dos. just remember to run lilo after making the
changes in your lilo.conf.
Dr. SHAHRUKH K.R. PAVRI. B.H.M.S.
HOMOEOPATH.
MUMBAI, INDIA.