Re: wine installation

On Sun, 6 Jun 1999, L.V.Gandhi wrote:

=>I tried to wine rpm from May PCQ CD. I got error message as follows.
=>failed dependencies:
=>	libMesaGL.so.3 needed by wine-990314-1.
=>Any solutions.

hi.

u need the Mesa lib files. i have the Mesa-3.1beta1-5.i386.rpm file that i
downloaded from the net, but i don't remember the address ( it was a long
time ago). however i do remember that i had found it easily while
searching on the net. it is a small download - around 450K.

- -amit

O.K., fine.