Invoicing program

All:

I am trying to impress a bunch of traders with Linux. Didn't have a good
time until I ran Tally for Windows in Wine, at which point they drooled.

But while the Tally people are on record that they are developing a Linux
version, they don't have it yet.

Now these traders are primarily interested in the invoicing part,
trackiong customer outstandings and payments, etc.

Does anyone know of any Linux based package (libre/commercial) that does
the job?

TIA

Atul

Atul Chitnis     | achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
C&B Consulting   | http://www.cbconsulting.com
Bangalore, India | +91(80)3440397 Fax +91(80)3341137