FreeBSD vs Linux, info. needed

    Hariharan> Hello, Could anybody point me to pages that compare
    Hariharan> FreeBSD and Linux. That is any article that answers the
    Hariharan> question "why should you one prefer Linux over FreeBSD
    Hariharan> or vice-versa?"  I also want to know if FreeBSD follows
    Hariharan> the GPL license.  And lastly is minix a variant of
    Hariharan> FreeBSD?  TIA, Hari.

I'd sent a mail some time back which listed a site which compared
various Unix versions and NT.  Look at the archives, or send me a mail
if you can't find it so I can get off my fat a** and do the work again
to look for it.

Minix is a minimal Unix clone written by Andy Tanenbaum.  It's mostly
an academic OS, I don't know anyone who uses it for real work.

Regards,

- -- Raju