Re: Xi Graphics avail in India ??

sanjay chaudary wrote:

>  If  I  am  not  mistaken , Prasad  had  requested  config details  of
> users
>  on  this  list ,  so  that  he  could  start  a  hardware list.
>
>  I  am  yet  to  send  him  the  details .  Prasad ,  could  you  post
> the
>  list  of  details  u  wanted  once  again ,  Please?

The response to my query was very lukewarm and I hardly
got 5-10 replies. I have put these in HTML format , but I
cannot maintain it. I am willing to give the data which
I have to anyone who can put it on a web site. Also, maybe we
need some web based form , so people can add new hardware easily.

Thanks
- - Prasad