Re: Reg Intel Processors

 Then  I  guess  it  must  be  386 .  I  read  the  article  3 -  4 yrs
 back in  EFY,  I  think. All I  remember  was Intel  achieved  a higher
 speed by  providing  a  cooling  fan  ( Idea  got  from  normal  users)

 Sorry  ,  cant  remember   the  source  accurately .  If  any1 has  the
 correct  information  ,  please  provide  it .