Re: How can i get ISO certifecate for my software.

> Hi every body.
> We have developed Library management software for Indian Universities. Now we
	For Linux?
I am not sure, but NaSCom can help in getting ISO? Somehow (correct me if
I am wrong) I thought inflibnet was a BIG project under UGC and s/w you
people develop are easily certified. How different is it from the existing
`libsys' and `opac' that I found used in most of the Institutes (and
Univ.s) in India?
Ashok