RE: problems with linux...

On Tue, 1 Jun 1999, munir keshwani wrote:

> Well I don't know how loadlin.exe work and what the parameters and other things that has to be done please let me know

Simple,

1) Copy ur kernel image (/vmlinuz) from ur linux partation to dos
partation.

mkdir /dos/linux
cp /vmlinuz /dos/linux

(ur dos partation is mounted on /dos)

Also copy loadlin.exe to c:\linux

Then
c:\linux\> loadlin vmlinuz root=/dev/hda?

Where hda? is ur root partation. This should work

- -Chetan S
persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.  Therefore all
                -- George Bernard Shaw