Re: INDIA must STOP buying BINARIES

 Overagressiveness and the tendencies to uncecessarily
 redicule fellow humans is a genetic disorder which often exists
 in pure breeds. We Indians have overcome `THAT' a couple
 of thousand years ago due to obvious reasons. Hence whether
 we buy binaries or we develop Linux codes we will remain
 happy about it. SORRY, I think this discussion is redundant.

 Biswa