Re: Linux not recog. svga card

On Mon, 31 May 1999, you wrote:
>I installed Linux from the PCQ, along with updates in April.
>	1) Linux recognizes the VGA16 card, not my SVGA card, due to which I
>cant
>	see the lower half of many apps. How to get it to recognize the SVGA
>??? (My
>	'98 is able to give me high res)
>
>   The card is s3 trio3d agp
>   2)Netscape loads with many errors, and doesnt show jpegs.
>

>Regards,
>Rahul Kumar
>Tel: 91-568810

Rahul i guess u have not configured ur Xserver. What xserver r u using  neway .
the s3 trio 3d card is good buy plus one of the easiest to configure in linux
there is a server for this card available from the pcq distribution . U can
select your xserver using the Xconfigurator tool.

Karan Girotra,
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
91-011-6864507
91-011-6862034