Re: INDIA must STOP buying BINARIES

On Tue, 1 Jun 1999, linux penguin wrote:

> India must stop buying binaries from "enemy" nations like Pakistan,
> etc....etc..

[snip]

> Everybody will say "India is buying binaries and Indian students are
> begging for jobs in USA!!!"

(sigh)

Here we are trying to propagate the concept of openness and cooperation,
when along comes someone whose mind is closed and he wants everyone else
to shut theirs as well.

> Do You Yahoo!?

No, but I can see that you do.

This is the linux-india mailing list - we don't need any advocacy or
patriotism here - we all use Linux, and we all are Indians.

Why carry coals to newcastle?

Thaths, I was more comfortable when we were "subscriber-posts-only".

Atul

p.s. It is hilarious to note that the post came from the USA - so much for
practicing what one preaches ;-)