Re: On Hypermail archives..

Parthasarathy Sundararajan wrote:

>  How to use the Hypermail archive files found in the Linux India Archives
> (at http://people.netscape.com/thaths/linux-india).

Unzip the hypermail-list.tar.gz using 'gunzip (filename)'
Untar the resulting .tar file using 'tar -xvf (filename)'
Use the text-only browser 'lynx' to load up the 'index.html' and U R on.

>  Also pls note that I'm not quite sure about the tar commands.

'man tar'  Please note that U too have to do some reading
and should not post very obvious questions to the list ;-)

ragOO, VU2RGU.
- --
Keeping the Air-Waves FREE.....Amateur Radio
Keeping the W W W     FREE..Debian GNU/Linux