Re: problems with linux...

There are softwares like deluxe system commander..which is a win/dos based
program which keep track of all the OSs loaded in the system..But remember
one thing...going for extra smoothness u may land up in extra trouble as
other windoze program gives you..If you are ready for this go for deluxe
system commander..I can not remember from where u can get it but u can
find it through a search engine or ZDnet download library.....
cheers--
Tusar

On Mon, 31 May 1999, Sudhakar Chandrasekharan wrote:

> On Mon, May 31, 1999 at 10:42:13AM -0700, did owner-linux-india@xxxxxxxxx write:
> > From: munir keshwani <munirk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > To: "Linux (E-mail)" <linux-india@xxxxxxxxx>
> > Subject: help
> > Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 23:17:17 +0530
> >
> > Well I have a 200 mmx machine with pci 5446 2mb vga card and 4.3 hdd I =
> > have win 98 on the mbr .=20 I can load linux from the pcquest but will it
> > be possible for me that = when ever I start my comp. A menu will appear
> > and ask me to boot from = win 98 or linux so need not put the lilo loader
> > Well one of my friend has done it but he is not accessible now all I can
> > = recollect is he had done it through linuz or some utility like that.
> > Can anybody help and get me a solution Hey he did it something in the
> > autoexec.bat and config.sys .
>
> > One more thing I should say well you all are doing a very good thing and
> > = you all deserve a hats off.=20 Thankyou=20 Hey I would like to know
> > when is the next linux bombay meet so that I = can attend it.=20 Thankyou
> > once again

> email.

words 'unsubscribe linux-india' (without the quotes) in the body of the
email.