Strange behaviour of RXVT-IDEV

I downloaded both the binary (rpm) and source versions to experiment with=
 it.
System spec - Debian 2.1 on 233MHz Pentium running KDE.
Two problems which I encountered:

1) With the binary version: when I run 'more $RXVTHOME/maps/hindi.map' to=

display the mapping in rxvt-idev, it gives a Segmentation Fault after 3/4=

pages (one can reproduce it). I guess a typical conversion from a2i or i2=
f is
producing a page fault. I will try to investigate it after compiling with=
 -g
option but there is another problem ...

2) Text in my compiled version of rxvt-idev is not visible. The foregroun=
(black) is not distinguishable from the background (white), it sort of
flickers when it scrolls. So my compiled version is not usable yet.

Another question: How can I enable support for shusha.ttf (TTF version) i=
rxvt-idev if I have an xfstt server running ?
I hope this list a proper place to discuss about iLinux or can we have a
mailing list dedicated to it ?

Thanks
- -swaps