Some doc to clear FUDs on linux

Hi,

I am looking for a document that answers the general FUDs of 'Windows'
'users' about linux. Please let me know if you are aware of a doc that
answers questions like 'What is linux?', 'What are the things that I can
do on Linux?', 'Can I do this or that?' etc. etc. Please note that it
should be focused on _pure_users_ (i.e. who consider hacking a nightmare;
who don't know about newsgroups just because M$ Outlook doesn't have a
news reader, blah blah!!).

Thanks

Manas