RE: YAMAHA OPL-SAx3 Sound Card Configuration Problem

Rajesh [rfowkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] wrote

> Still configuration of my Yamaha Sound card OPL-SAx3 looks
> to be a distant dream to me.

> Can anybody help me. I would be really thankfull.

I have the same card and could configure it. Initially I had some
problem, and now I have forgotten the exact steps I took to
successfully do it. That is why I didn't reply earlier.
One fact that may help you is that I used only the CDs distributed
with PCQ in recent months (March/April I think).
And if I remember correctly I could see selection for OPL-SA1 and
OPL-SAX when I was configuring, and the second selection worked.
So may be you have step back and see if you have installed/applied the
updates as required.
Sorry if this is of  not much help :-(

Best of lick!

Vinod