Re: 75baud, baudot, 1.5 stop bits

> Will Linux support a serial connection at 75bps (baud) baudot encoding
> (whatever that is) and 1.5 stop bits?  The kernel header files are
> rather reticent on the subject of 1.5 stop bits, though 75bps is
> defiitely mentioned.

75 bps and 1.5 stopbits are not commonly used parameters, but are
definitely available because the UART supports them. I have had to deal
with them in the past while writing some stuff to talk to an industrial
controller.

I am not sure how to set them in Linux, but my guess is that termio should
have info on that

Atul