Re: Yamaha sound card woes

Well, I did some research. Mucked about with the source code and found out
that there's a chip called ad1848 which uses two timers. On my sound card,
all modes mapped to the first timer (0) are screwed up, so apparently the
first timer is either bad or substandard. I managed to map these modes to
the closest ones on timer 1. The speed is not exact, but it sounds ok.

Akshat

P.S. Does anyone have more information about ad1848??