RE: Linux India Digest V1 #7

Hi,
Find out if your card is supported. If not it works only as VGA16 from which
you cannot get "colors". Check out your card manufacturers site for Linux
support.

Basically S3(except Trio3D and Savage3D) and SiS6215 cards are  supported.
If your card is not supported, you might have to change it :-(.

HTH,
Srini.