Re: pop3

Sunil Sarat wrote:

> I have one problem with my linux pop3 server. When I try to download my

What is the pop3 server on your machine ??  Please do post what happens
when U 'telnet localhost 110' on your machine which is acting as the
pop3 server.

> pop3 client such as Outlook express, everything works fine for plain text

Pop3 clients like Eudora and Outlook have reported problems with the
normal pop3 server.  Use a pop3 server called as qpopper instead.

ragOO, VU2RGU
- --
Keeping the Air-Waves FREE.....Amateur Radio
Keeping the W W W     FREE..Debian GNU/Linux