Re: Request for information on libpcap

On Mon, 24 May 1999, Sudhir Parasuram wrote:

> Hi,

Hi,
	You can ask this question here, because libpcap(also) run on
Linux. Is it OK guys ??

> Can someone give me good pointers to information on libpcap ? Preferabl

There are no good doc for libpcap :-(. I do not if know that is what lbl
wants ?? !! If you are intrested in develop something using libcap then
you can get pcapture which is developed with libcap library that can
be found at this location below, look at code, you would know how to use
libcap.

ftp://ftp.ee.lbl.gov/pcapture.tar.Z

> design documents, etc.

Design doc ?? let me know if you happen to get it.

- -Chetan S

persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.  Therefore all
                -- George Bernard Shaw

'unsubscribe linux-india' (without the quotes) in the body of the email.