RedHat Vs Slackware

July 1997:

	http://www.linuxjournal.com/distable.html

Slightly later:

	http://www.32bitsonline.com/article.php3?file=issues/199902/distributions/part&page=1

- -- Raju
- --
       Raj Mathur / Web Technical Support / Silicon Graphics / New Delhi
                  +91-124-349811         /    raju@xxxxxxx  / 551-7228
            http://reality.sgi.com/raju / Not necessarily speaking
           PGP: F2 D4 4A 21 27 B0 63 FF | for Silicon Graphics.
                15 97 9D AE 9D 40 BC B8 | It is the Mind that Moves

    nps> Hello all , I am looking for a document which gives a
    nps> comparison of slackware VS RedHat. Any of you know of any
    nps> site which has any such authenticate document. Though most of
    nps> the world has migrated to RedHat , there are still some who
    nps> have not so far .. I just wanted a pointer to this doc if
    nps> available ..  Thanks in advance , nps --