Corps using Linux

Hi,

I'm talking at the Hacker/Linux'99 conference in Mumbai on Friday on
``Linux in the Office'' and was looking for some real-life examples of
Linux usage in Indian organisations.  If you know of any, please send
me a message.  Details will be appreciated (number of users, volume of
data, time since implementation, comments or anything else you feel
relevant).

You can send messages to

	mailto:raju@xxxxxxx

to avoid flooding the list.  I'll summarise on the list if there's
enough interest.

Thanks in advance,

- -- Raju