Web Server

>===== Original Message From Rajkumar Andrews <shibumi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> =====
My earlier query got lost in the grandteton crash, so I am posting this
message again. At the outset I request (very humbly) everybody's help and wish
to thank people who take the time out to reply to my messages.

I wish to set up my machine at home (P100, 64M RAM, 2.1GBwin95 & 4.3GB linux
only harddisks, 56.6kbps modem) to function as a web server.  The idea is that
people can dial into my server and view some web pages.  I have apache
installed and generally use kde. What steps do I need to take to configure and
setup my linuxbox to function as a web server?

Regards.

Rajkumar Andrews

Visit me at http://princeandy.webjump.com