Re: [clustering with linux]

My suggestions:
  You are trying to reach out to the wrong people. I am sure CDAC can hel=
p in
the Beowulf cluster project by giving their expertise but I see them more=
 like
a research/commercial organization trying to tread new frontiers in compu=
ting.
They have already treaded this path while developing PARAM but in a
proprietary way.
  On the other hand Beowulf clusters are more suitable as solutions for e=
nd
users like IITs, the IISC, the metrological dept, NIC, ONGC and others.
Moreover because of the open development and being free they are assured =
of
continued support. And I am sure people at some of these places are looki=
ng at
the solutions.

- -swaps

 =

> changed from copyright to copyleft...gpl v2 ) and i am about to try =

> installing/running it on two 486s with ethernet cards...
> =

> there are a LOT of companies/universities and just plain bored people m=
aking