ADDUSER command.

Hello Everybody,

	It is good that Linux India has come to life.

	I have a doubt regarding the "ADDUSER" command. In Slackware, creating a
user using the "adduser" command in textmode is a simple process of
answering some basic questions and at the end, the user is created. In
Redhat, creating a user using the "adduser" or "useradd" command in
textmode needs some command line parameters and it is a little bit tedious.

	My question is, if I copy the "ADDUSER" file from Slackware to Redhat, and
try to create a user, will it work properly?.
Eagerly waiting for your reply.

regards
muthu