HUMOR: "Bill Gates and Linus review Redhat 7"

The Register: Amazon refuses to pull Bill Gates' review of Linux 7.0

"Amazon.co.uk has refused to pull reviews of Red Hat Linux 7.0 Deluxe edition
by Bill Gates and Linus Torvalds off its site because they are not
offensive."

"Surprisingly, Bill Gates gave the software five out of five and was so
impressed that he vowed not to use Windows again. Linus Torvalds, bizarrely,
thinks very little of Red Hat's latest version and suggests people actually
migrate to Windows. Incredible."

"Of course, the reviews were written by jokers (and are pretty funny, see
below) but when this was pointed out to Amazon.co.uk with the suggestion that
they may wish to remove them, the company claimed it would be "unfair to
remove all reviews that were against the products" and "we cannot remove
reviews from our website unless they are offensive."

more at http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/6/18534.html - laugh riot.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org