RE: A replacement for Fetchmail?

On Sun, 22 Apr 2001, Arun Sharma wrote:

> > > from a smtp server is about 20-40 lines, so fetching mail from a pop3
> > > server should not be too big. Anyway, fetchmail's code is always
> > there to
> > > guide you :-)
>
> Why reinvent the wheel when you can do:

	I think he needs to do it with as small size as possible. Maybe
wants as an embedded application. That's why he didn't want to do it
with perl. You would need the python interpreter for this code which is
about about 3 times the size of fetchmail itself.
	Thats why I said writing own optimised code would be easiest.

--

#!!!	If anything can go wrong, _FIX_ it. (To hell with MURPHY)

						Ajay kumar Dwivedi
						 ajayd@xxxxxxxxxx