Re: CUI Utils Episode II (The saga continues) ;-)

> |I haven't been following this thread closely. I am not clear why you
> |dont just get the source of a single-floppy distro like coyote or
> |PicoBSD or something and use that.
>
> Or try MuLinux.. they even give you a GUI in a few floppies!

What is Linux about?
Working and having fun...

Its basically about choosing your own tools as you want them to be...
I am not using ready made stuff, because there wouldn't be any fun in
it...

Plus how else will I learn?
The best way to do that is to ask questions and the experts will
answer you.

~Mayuresh

--
The loser now will be later to win,