Re:

VaibhaV rearranged electrons thusly:

> Yaaaa ha ha ha!
> :-)
> Seems you too are desperately trying to solve those MCA (IGNOU)
> assignments at the last moment.

... and if some kind soul can tell me which MCA department has set an
assignment / project to write an ftp client and an ftp server I'd be glad.

At least three MCA students have already mailed me offlist asking for source
code :)

> On Mon, 25 Jan 1999, naveed wrote:

> > dear team

We playing cricket with you or something?  Please lose the "corporate
greeting", this is a mailing list :)

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org