Re: Unable to login using X-Win32

On Tue, 10 Apr 2001, J.Sivakumar wrote:

> I am using Redhat 6.2. This I linux I wanted to connect from a Windows
> (pardon me- it is my clients requirement) PC using X-Win 32 program for
> Remote X login.
>
> I am able to login to AIX, SCO and SUN Solaris but not able to my Linux box.
> Wat should I do to have Rmote X login in Linux.

Edit /etc/X11/xdm/Xaccess - detailed explanations given in the file
itself. Pay attention to the last line of the file about allowing access
from remote terminals.

You might want to ask technical questions in linux-india-help instead of
this list (which is meant for general/non-tech discussions).

Atul

Atul Chitnis       | achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxx (PGP:6011BCB8)
Bangalore, India   | +91 (80) 3440397 Fax +91 (80) 3341137