Re: RE: [isp-linux] Re: Blocking all APNIC IP Addresses

Steve,

For the record - I think I quite agree with Raju.

By your own admission - if from the last time you
checked (maybe you should check again and ralise the
importance of the net) - you seem to be fortunate
enough to be doing business in a free, democratic
country - SO ARE WE.

SO WE CAN ALSO TAKE A DECISION ON NOT DOING BUSINESS
WITH YOU AND YOUR KIND ..... (Nazis or fascists !!)

By your logic - if we also decide to put up
anti-spammers in our systems (considering that we all
also get loads of spam from all over) - I think we
would all be going towards the dark ages because then
everyone starts doing work only in their region. That
NEGATES the advantage of the internet - GLOBAL
MOBILITY.

Think rationally - even though you are thinking like a

Regards

Rahul