Re: A All Linux Devices story has been mailed to you!

On Mon, 9 Apr 2001, Atul Chitnis wrote:

> On Sun, 8 Apr 2001, Dr Tarique Sani <tarique@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Ah! Dreamer...
> >
> > Would have been easier if you had asked for haven and earth with some
> > stars thrown in as well.
>
> "Some people see things as they are and say, why; I dream things that
> never were and say, why not."
>                                -- George Bernard Shaw
>
> Atul
<nitpicking>
Some men see things as they are and ask, "Why? I dream things that never
were and ask, 'Why not?'" --Ted Kennedy @ Robert Kennedy's funeral
probably quoting RFK who was in turn paraphrasing the below

You see things as they are and ask, 'why?' I dream things as they never
were and ask , 'why not?'" - G B Shaw

</nitpicking>

<agreeing>
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about the things that
matter - Dr Martin Luther King
</agreeing>

<call to arms>
You cannot run away from a weakness. You must sometimes fight it out or
perish; and if it be so, why not now, and where you stand?
- Robert Louis Stevenson
</call to arms>

-Tarique

       B2B Application Providers