READ THIS: MS ToS

Looks like a lot of BS.  I went throught the Passport terms of service
in detail and there're no clauses which affect ownership of the data
which you upload/send through their service.  They /do/ mention that
any feedback which you send regarding the service(s) becomes the
property of Microsoft, but that's not what the whole hullaballoo is
all about, is it?

It's possible that the terms of service have changed since the article
was published... I still haven't caught up with 6 days backlog of mail
:-)

Regards,

-- Raju

--