Newbie from Japan

Dear Linux India members,

	My name is Yoshiko Miwa, and I'm living in Japan. Now I'm a writer
about Linux, Solaris and other UNIX, embedded systems, and semiconductor
technics. But I had been concerned with R&D of semiconductor
process/device/equipment simulation systems for 10 years (supecially in
application of CFD to sub-micron order structures), in a large company in
Japan.

	I'm female, and the company in which I had been working in, was a
kingdom of predominance of man over woman. So I was longing for opportunity
in my profession, but my superior and the company gave me none.

	In 1995, I met Linux (Slackware), and I ported some simulators into
my Linux box from the company. So I became to study simulation in my home,
and caught up with my male coworkers. But after that, my superior and
coworkers abused me for 3 years, and workers' union connived at them. In
2000, I got illness and I had to make decision to leave the company.

 	Now I'm still under  medical treatment, and writing articles as
possible. But I'm wishing to continue my R&D work in CFD with my Linux box.
And I'm concerning with IEEE 'Women in Engineering' activity.

	I thank you very much for your attention. In here, I'd like to meet
and communicate with many active engineers.

Yoshiko Miwa
E-mail: miwachan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx