Re: gnu-india.org - whatziz?

Sandip Bhattacharya rearranged electrons thusly:

> Anand Babu is an (now underground) active member of the linux-delhi
> user's group.  After a meeting RMS in Bangalore and some other talks
> he decided to start off gnu-india - a local evangelical body for
> GNU. He has booked the site, but is yet to put stuff in it. For more
> info you can mail him.

Oh thanks.  The reason I was suspicious is that as this srivari.net is a dirt
cheap ISP, we had several cases of people booking hazaar domains (which
closely resembled my workplace's domains in spelling, etc) and tried to sell
them to us.  Most of those ppl had Salem addresses ...

Apologies to AB for doubting this.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org