Re: gnu-india.org - whatziz?

Suresh Ramasubramanian rearranged electrons thusly:

> While browsing through the maillogs on our servers, I saw a domain
> gnu-india.org
>
> Whois shows
>
> mjollnir:~ whois gnu-india.org
> Registrant:

something fishier ...

>    ns.srivari.net       216.18.17.8
>    dns1.010-101.com     216.18.1.2

neither of these two nameservers is authoritative for this domain

mjollnir:~ dig @ns.srivari.net gnu-india.org

; <<>> DiG 8.3 <<>> @ns.srivari.net gnu-india.org
; (1 server found)
;; got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: SERVFAIL, id: 6
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0
;; QUERY SECTION:
;;      gnu-india.org, type = A, class = IN

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org