Re: security and ms?

On Mon, 2 Apr 2001, Dwivedi Ajay kumar wrote:

> 	If you want to learn something about linux, join the LIH/LIP . LIG
> is for discussions which almost always lead to bashing of some sort or the
> other.

Not entirely true.

LIG is about Linux and topics *associated* with Linux. Microsoft is the
biggest reason why people are switching to Linux by the truckload. So it
is hardly surprising that MS gets a mention here every now and then.

You will also find BSD and other OSs discussed here, as well as detailed
discussions why RedHat sucks, why Debian sucks, why Caldera sucks and why
Suse sucks (nobody discusses why Slackware sucks, for some reason) ;-)

Now if that isn't Linux, tell me what is ;-)

Atul

Atul Chitnis       | achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxx (PGP:6011BCB8)
Bangalore, India   | +91 (80) 3440397 Fax +91 (80) 3341137