Re: [lugs] [torvalds@transmeta.com: New directions for kernel development] (fwd)

M K Saravanan rearranged electrons thusly:

> Just saw this on the kernel mailing list and I was ROFL. Notice the Outlook
> mail headers.

 Thing is, is it a clever troll, or hath linus spoken?  Whatever be the case,
 there are several dozen valid points in this post below.

 Especially the part about "I use unix, so 1 4M 31337" :)

 As for the "dirty unix hacker image", not all of us here are unwashed, bearded
 and flatulent :)

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org