Re: Hello Friend

Pradeep Agrawal rearranged electrons thusly:

> can u mail me also details

The details being that this is a scam and a spam, and you ought to take a look
at http://www.ga.to/mmf so that you wont get fooled by such stupid "make money
fast" schemes?

You might also want to reply directly to the scamster if you are so interested
in wasting your time - not to the entire damned list.

> Pradeep
> pa_kota@xxxxxxxxx
> --- mohamed <dawan@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hello ,
> >

> >             I am dawan. Recently you had responded
> > to one of my e mail
> > advertisement. May I have permission to send you

Notice the way the guy starts lying from the very start - this is the first
time he's spammed the list anyway ...

> > I am working on-line for 2 companies. I earn nearly
> > $1500 from both company
> > per week. If you like to know more about my

Hahahhahahahahahahahaa....... if only the poor fool knows the condition of most
of those "referral based" dotcoms - alladvantage was one of the biggest, that's
closed down already.

	-s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org