Re: W32.Winux virus on Linux machines

On Thu, 29 Mar 2001, Atul Chitnis wrote:

> Solaris 8/i386 is available for Rs.4700 from GT Enterprises
> (http://www.gtcdrom.com). However, be careful not to give them your email
> address, or you get spammed.

	I remember a friend having downloaded solaris 8 from sun site and
he is using it multiboot with linux on AMD k6. (Thats a i586 I
think). Haven't read the licence yet. His box is down at present so can't
provide more information.

	You can download solaris binaries from
http://www.sun.com/software/solaris/binaries/download.html

	I think it should be on a free to copy licence. (Just pure logic)

--

#!!!	If anything can go wrong, _FIX_ it. (To hell with MURPHY)

						Ajay kumar Dwivedi
						 ajayd@xxxxxxxxxx