Re: configuring yahoo messenger

Hi,
The yahoo messanger at the site of yahoo dosen't seems to work behind proxy
it failed to work in my case..., but it works if no proxy is present.

you can try out gtkyahoo, which seems to work partially, in my case(it was able to send messages but unable to recieve any)

it is availabe at the sourceforge.net (better if you use the cvs version)

if you are successfull in using it let me know..:)

/Moyukh

Mithun Bhattacharya wrote:

http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mesg/unix/unix-06.html