Re: Hello Friend"More info"

Anthony val rearranged electrons thusly:

> At 06:54 AM 3/28/01 +0530, you wrote:
> THANKX FOR THE INFO SURESH

No reply from the Sri Lankan ISP yet - but both postmaster and abuse
mailboxes exist there, and are directed to the mailboxes of assorted admins
(I usually send spam complaints with a return receipt enabled).

Ditto with post.com - but as they are mail.com, I'm sure this guy's webmail
acct is also going to get vaporized.

	-s

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <-->  mallet <at> efn <dot> org