[Off topic] Data to validate "Internet explosion in India"

Hi,

I needed data for a presentation where I want to show the Internet
explosion in India.
Also, the rise in the number of computers bought for home use and the
vaccum yet to be filled because of the absense of cheap computers and
operating systems.

Could anybody (esp. Computing magazine related people) give me this
data, or atleast put me through with the right people [please email me
off the list, if this is too off topic]
It is required because I will be quoting those magazines.

Awaiting your replies.

~Mayuresh