Re: [OT] The list server

On Wed, Mar 21, 2001 at 02:25:07PM +0530, did Saurabh Garg write:
> There appears to be some problem with the list server. Messages are too
> slow and some messages are also getting lost.

Please look into the header of one of the slow messages from the list and
look at the timestamps.  And if you find so9mething interesting there,
please email me the headers by personal email.  This will greatly help in
solving problems.

Some messages DO take a while to get to the list.  This is because the
messages are bounced to the list admin for approval.  Generally, I go
through such messages once a day and approve/rejext them.  But it takes
time.  I have to wade through over a thousand mails every day and even 15
seconds per mail takes up quite a bit of my time.  Add to this, the
constant pruning of addresses that are no longer valid.

Thaths

--
pub  1024R/9B7FE6BD 1998-03-25 Sudhakar Chandrasekharan <thaths@xxxxxxxxx>
Key fingerprint = 8A 84 2E 67 10 9A 64 03  24 38 B6 AB 1B 6E 8C E4