Re: [OT] Vijay Mukhi says ...

Mukund homes in:

> What we need is action and not the discussion.

We had some action and we saw the ILUG-Cochin guys
bumped off from LI.  Many here would have joined the
lists but backed off due to this.  Now how can we
increase the list strength ?  Phew....

DM, VM, M$ should be left alone.  Why should the
GNU/Linux users' bandwidth be wasted by discussing
about these 'non-free' proponents ?

Shall we continue discussing about the $9.95 charged
as a monthly subscription for running/using the
update tool 'rhnd' of Red Hat Linux ?

--
ragOO, VU2RGU
Keeping the  Air-Waves FREE...........Amateur Radio