Re: Linux v/s Mac OS X?

Atul,

I beg to differ on this point...
But, NeXTStep was the *first* Unix to have an absolutely elegant and stable
interface...
(Again, that¹s because they didn't use X Windows ;-)

<click>
 Asbestos Underwear in Place ;-)
</click>

To be very frank, X Windows is absolute shit...
It is dead, or rather as they say in America Hospital Slang, it was DOA i.e.
Dead On Arrival

~Mayuresh